Take a browse through our archives.
- Episode 168 - Tyney Teeny
- This week: French Dreamies, cheesy crisps plus conservation legislation and geological conservation designations. Nicola gives a concise mention of Leeds parkrun whilst Danny gives Richmond parkrun their first ever profile on the show.
- Episode 167 - Yay
- It starts with a cat attack and ends with a bonnet de douche. Nicola went to Clumber Park parkrun where she was quizzed whilst Danny went to Colwick parkrun and was engrossed. They celebrate the Lord Chairman's 250, empathise with fellow admins and chat Wilson Kipsang and Dennis Kimetto.
- Episode 166 - Judgey McJudgeface
- Nicola went back to Nostell Priory parkrun to get a better flavour of them post-inaugural whilst Danny whinges about his ailments whilst he profiles the all new Tring parkrun. They discuss nutrition ethics, celebrate more 250 Clubbers and a 104% Age Grader amongst other things.
- Episode 165 - Small Michael
- Nic Nic and Dan Dan are back! Nicola harked back a week to her visit to Pennington Flash parkrun whilst Danny popped to the running royalty laden Cranleigh parkrun. They celebrate the first junior in the Universe to reach 50 junior parkruns, Chauffeur Ramek and Snapchat Hannah are celebrities and Danny chats about his holiday just a little bit.
- Episode 164 - DNF
- In this week's show, Helen is joined last minute by the lovely Kerri French. Helen has been DNF-ing at Harrogate parkrun (Shock Horror!) whilst Kerri was trying not to get her fingers broken at Woodley parkrun. They discuss their dislike of technology, congratulate some more 250 club members and send lots of parkrun love to family Forwood.
- Episode 163 - Funicular Clock
- On this week's show Den Den Windmill is joined by Helen 'Wonky Donkey' Williams and baby Aston. Den Den was mistaken for Danny at Folkestone parkrun whilst Helen watched Tom run at Harrogate parkrun. They talk about photo finishes, mud and lots of cake. But can Helen resist mentioning the 'B' word again...
- Episode 162 - Bewbs
- In this week's show Helen Williams stands in for Nicola and reveals her baby brain has scrambled her diary processing abilty, Danny's parkrun plans were sent awry by illness to TIO and there is much talk about the bewbs.
- Episode 161 - Tomothy Bennet
- It's a special show celebrating Bushy parkrun's 10th Anniversary, the cradle of parkrun. Nicola and Danny plus a whole host of familiar names were there on the morning and they bring you a flavour of the day.
- Episode 160 - Crush You With Passion
- Impeccable is this week's word of choice. We'll skip over where Nicola was whilst Danny was in the north! At Heaton parkrun as matter of fact with Steve Way and Ron Hill. They discuss pacing strategies and look forward to the 10th Anniversary.
- Episode 159 - Apple Hospital
- It's finally here, one week late. Nicola went to the inaugural Wakefield Thornes parkrun whilst Danny was being interviewed by Mike Bushell for BBC Breakfast at Bedfont Lakes parkrun and then interviewed him in return. There's also a literal parkrun wedding and a beach clean up.
- Episode 158 - Olive's Corner
- In this week's show Nicola gave love to Baby Aston at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny gave love to Horsham parkrun. They announce record global turnouts, two new Cowell Clubbers and bring you a wonderful tribute to Olive Brearey.
- Episode 157 - Keep Playing Your Instrument Ollie
- Music maestro please! ... Please take their instruments away! In the third birthday show Nicola and Danny bring you castanets, cat bells and singing, briefly. Danny was at Arrow Valley parkrun whilst you know where Nicola was. They also celebrate the Big Kahuna of Uber Tourists joining the 250 Club, celebrate the 20th Cowell Clubber as well as other landmarks.
- Episode 156 - Save The Bees
- In this week's show Nicola went to somewhere she'd been before and so did Danny but he'd not been there for a long while. They say hello to Aston Tiger, discuss litter picks and saving bees plus they bring you parkrun song titles amongst other stuff.
- Episode 155 - Pygmy Mammoths
- This week's show features baby & pygmy mammoths, long unseen friends whilst Nicola went to Fabbey parkrun and Danny went to Riddlesdown parkrun. They talk 250s and the Cowell Club, Join In at Mile End juniors, the back catalogue and much more.
- Episode 154 - Sprogs Ahoy
- In this week's show Nicola didn't make it to Oakwell Hall parkrun, Danny went to a wonderful inaugural at Woking parkrun and explains why most likely no more inaugurals in future for him and they bring you listener's highlights from the weekend.
- Episode 153 - Lovin' It Lovin' It Lovin' It
- In this week's show Nicola was ready to deliver at Roundhay parkrun and Danny popped to the coast to see some Bushy parkrun legends at Bognor Regis parkrun. They also pick a few highlights from the listeners and chat briefly about Liz McColgan and Join In at Tollcross parkrun.
- Episode 152 - You Shall Not Pass!
- One did pass. In this week's show Nicola lied. She missed saying hello to an uber tourist. She didn't even stay around after her parkrun. Danny however had a great time at the second Dartford parkrun! They also talk Brighton records, Commonwealth athletes at Glasgow parkruns and even about a bomb scare.
- Episode 151 - Firm WiFi and Fist Bumps
- Danny is live (not live) from Glasgow and broadcasting outdoors! Nicola is in the warmth of her home with stable WiFi. Danny is Commonwealthing and went to Springburn parkrun whilst Nicola went to the inuagural Nostell Priory parkrun. They chat The Way of Steve and The Pace of Dave amongst other things.
- Episode 150 - Acoustically Acapella
- The Mighty Den Den Windmill fills in last minute for Nicola as poor Poppy is ill. Den Den did a bit of Chang-chasing at Margate parkrun and ended up with a course PB, Danny went all quiet at the tranquil Fountains (Fabbey) Abbey parkrun plus they talk about Commonwealth elites getting a spin out at various parkruns.
- Episode 149 - Whoosh
- Nicola and Danny are back hosting together and presenting tout de suite! They have Kerri French at Delamere parkrun, Danny is Lon-Done again after going to Peckham Rye parkrun and they keep it all brief!
- Episode 148 - Sharkbait Ooh Ha Ha
- Danny's back from his break and joined by Helen as Nicola hasn't got Poppy cover just yet. Helen was surrounded by the TdF in Yarkshire whilst Danny was rampantly running round rubble at Northala Fields parkrun. They talk Malawi, Finding Nemo and 50 different events plus much more.
- Episode 147 - Anyone For Dennis?
- The Windmill and The Wonky host proceedings this week centred around potentially exploding dinner. Dennis was RD at his home parkrun of Margate, the land of Energy Windmills, and Helen wasn't at Harrogate, or in Yorkshire, but at Keswick parkrun! They bring you news from around parkrun world and we send love and well wishes to Nicola's husband Ben.
- Episode 146 - Teletubbies say...
- In this week's show it's the take-over of the stand-ins. Stand-in Danny, Dennis is joined by stand-in Nicola - Kerri French. Dennis was Run Directing at Ashford parkrun whilst Kerri was waxing lyrical about inaugurals at Northala Fields. They are joined by Craigie-Lee Paterson who was at Peckham Rye parkrun's inaugural event and the Ant & Dec of parkrunworld bring us tales from Carlisle parkrun. There's parkrun picks galore and twitter been making Dennis sing again.
- Episode 145 - SeeBeeEee
- Dennis plans his full time takeover of the parkrun show...watch this space! Dennis went to the dog-free Canterbury parkrun, where fields are different; whilst Nicola did a Helen Williams and went to Harrogate to get all excited about Le Tour. They announce PPSH's CBE and their tweets of the week are spookily connected.
- Episode 144 - ID10T - All The Beeps
- In this week's show Dennis is the new Danny and counts to 10 in bloopers to edit. Nicola got soaked at the inaugural Humber Bridge parkrun and Dennis gives you 2-4-1 on parkruns (Kingston parkrun and Margate parkrun) as well as getting Jacob back on the show! They talk biblical weather and Nicola forces Dennis to check out a new parkrun just for the parkrun show; whilst neither of them do the Cowell Club justice.
- Episode 143 - Pink Windmill
- Helen steps in to cover for Danny while he's on his break but he sneaks into the show to bring audio from the 2nd annual Ambassadors' weekend. Helen goes to Poole... no, Leeds... no, Harrogate parkrun, whilst Nicola almost kills herself running with Chrissie Wellington at Cannon Hill parkrun. Roving reporter Rory Tealeaf reports from Ireland, the girls bring us insights into the growth of junior parkrun... and even discuss biscuit selections.
- Episode 142 - Meatstick Lunchtime
- In this week's show Nicola went to a Leeds based parkrun at Cross Flatts where she had a cheap breakfast, Danny went to Southwark parkrun with an array of parkrun types before taking part in the Westminster Mile 'parkrun wave' and they induct five people into the 250 Club. They also talk about the moon and the term 'fun run'.
- Episode 141 - Squeezy Window Man
- Nicola's back refreshed and raring to podcast! Nicola was at Roundhay parkrun, Kerri French pops in from Buckingham parkrun's inaugural, Danny went to Upton Court parkrun and 220 miles around London plus they bring you window cleaners, a super VW50 and a cat charity challenge.
- Episode 140 - Swan's Flapper
- Helen Williams fills in for Nicola once again and can't recall where she was due to baby brain. Danny doesn't want to talk about his week, but luckily has a replacement parkrun profile in place all the way from Poland. They also talk 1803 and the pleasure of volunteering.
- Episode 139 - Wheels On Meals
- Whilst Nicola is off tanning herself Helen Williams steps in to her boots. Helen was at Harrogate parkrun (which is the new Leeds) whilst Danny was at the inaugural Rushmoor parkrun in Surrey with a record UK turnout for a first event. They talk about inspiring octogenarians, various achievements and have the last ever WJH.
- Episode 138 - Dannis Mangle
- RAWR! In this week's show Nicola went to the fast and flat inaugural Hartlepool parkrun whilst Danny went to the inaugural Royal Tunbridge Wells parkrun. They have an interview with an Uber Tourist, chat about run streaks and sage words from our junior contingent.
- Episode 137 - Warwy Teesleef
- It has Bradford parkrun! It has Roundshaw parkrun! It has Abingdon parkrun! It's has laughs! It has mirth! It has bickering. Plus it has the usual fun of the fair including a new Cowell Club member, Super Vets and Uber Tourists.
- Episode 136 - Hairy Matso
- VMLMLMLMLMLMLMLM. A super busy weekend in the world of running for Danny as he Expo'd, parkran at Burgess parkrun and did the VMLM the following day. Meanwhile Nicola finally got to Catton parkrun, plus they talk body paint and mini-quizzes.
- Episode 135 - Sib Me
- In this week's show Danny has suffered the worst injury known to mankind, Nicola went to L**ds parkrun, Danny was at the inaugural Basildon parkrun and they talk about charidee amongst other things.
- Episode 134 - Ollie Grovski
- In this week's show Nicola went to you know where and Danny went back to the beautiful Osterley parkrun. They talk about 100 first finishes, masters/vets categories and thank Jantastic.
- Episode 133 - Crockwet
- The Berater is back with a bang after two shows absence. In a bumper length episode Nicola went to Leeds to celebrate 250s, whilst Danny went to the inaugural Reigate Priory parkrun. They talk about Senior/Vet categories, bid farewell to a hamster and discuss speedy buggy running, plus there's a special WJH recording from a loved one.
- Episode 132 - Lady Chatterlies
- The Donkey that is Wonky fills in for Danny and accompanies Nicola to jabber on about their parkrundays. Nicola camped out at Roundhay Park all weekend whilst Helen was at York parkrun blocking passages. They talk about the mighty Ronnie O'Sullivan and bring you the regular treats.
- Episode 131 - Huggable Hills
- An all-girl show covering the happenings in parkrun world on International Women's Day. Nicola went to South Park... no, not that one, the one in Darlington with a huggable hill. Kerri went to Preston Park parkrun to celebrate her birthday, but she's not telling you how old she is. Chris Cowell also completed 250 parkruns (with a tourist list as long as his arm) and there's new of the second most important moment in parkrun history.
- Episode 130 - Cat Colleagues
- Back up to bumper size! Nicola was romanticised by the beauty of the inaugural Fountains Abbey parkrun held in a World Heritage Site whilst Danny was Joining In at Leamington parkrun in the Middle Lands. They talk about pancakes, forcing small children to say non-words and much much more...
- Episode 129 - Farewell Ginger Stranger
- In this week's show Nicola really loved her visit to Blickling parkrun whilst Danny took TIO to PBville at Barking parkrun. They welcome three new 250 Club members, hear from one of them and have a roving reporter at Chipping Sodbury parkrun's inaugural.
- Episode 128 - Flipping Hippy
- Stormy weather! Nicola went to Mudbarton parkrun with Lady Bug as her other choices got rightly cancelled on safety grounds whilst Danny played it safe with a trip to see his 'homies' at the parkrun cradle. They also chat about home births and many things Valentine.
- Episode 127 - Wozzingers and Tittifers
- This week Nicola managed to persuade a friend to take part at Leeds parkrun. Shame she forgot to impress the start time and barcode routine. Meanwhile Danny went to Brandon Country Park parkrun on the north Suffolk border. Shame he forgot where he put his keys. They also bring you loads of other parkrun related info.
- Episode 126 - Badges Schmadges
- In this week's show Nicola tells us all about her bestie mates at Temple Newsam parkrun's first birthday whilst Danny went to Pontypridd parkrun where they have very passionate and vocal volunteers! They discuss Room 118, read some emails and wonder what all these Jantastic badges mean.
- Episode 125 - Jallapeenose And Gwockamole
- This week's show was a labour of love, retrieved from the depths of SD Card purgatory. Nicola went to Pontefract parkrun and had many breakfasts whilst Danny went to Grovelands parkrun and laughed at TIO falling over. They also bring you a new Cowell Club member, point out that it's not #500cake and Nicola has a 'Mummy Moment' at Jacob Chang's Word once again.
- Episode 124 - Do You Have A Badge?
- Roar. In this week's show Nicola went to Leeds in a Lion onesie along with her pride and raised a lot of money for charity by selling cakes. Meanwhile Danny went on a return visit after over four years to Finsbury (Funsbury) parkrun and also was at the inaugural Wimbledon Park Juniors parkrun.
- Episode 123 - Don't Do Da Cheatins
- Did you know there was a record turnout at parkrun globally as well as in the UK?! On the busiest parkrun weekend ever Nicola went to Roundhay and flew round, whilst Danny kept his promise and went back to Fulham Palace parkrun. They chat about Bushy's 1184, Ian Cockram plus much much more.
- Episode 122 - For Zoe
- This week's show is a commemoration for the wonderful Zoe Wright - she will be sorely missed. Nicola went to Albert parkrun in Middlesbrough and Danny went to Dulwich parkrun. They also discuss the 250 tee design, F1 fuel and Jacquie Chang sang!
- Episode 121 - Wonky Donkey
- The non-clammy handed Helen Williams fills in for Nicola and regales us with tales of Santa mankinis. Danny went to Bushy and Swindon parkrun and was happy. They wish all the listeners the very best for 2014.
- Episode 120 - Fiiiiive Kaaaaay Ruuuuun!
- Danny and Nicola are joined by the one and only Lady Bug Carla Potter! It's the largest parkrun show ever, jam packed with Christmas joy and goodness. It's even got a quiz in it! Merry Christmas everyone!
- Episode 119 - Liz Dawson
- Nicola's back and went to, well, you know where, and Danny revisited Crane parkrun where he hadn't been in 18 months. They announce three new 250 members, Jenny Meadows and reveal who are the PPOTYs for 2013!
- Episode 118 - Chalybeate
- Our thoughts and love go to Family Forwood whilst Ben The Lion recovers from major surgery. In Nicola's absence Helen Williams takes her place. They talk about Harrogate parkrun, your parkrun highlights and what Danny does if he stays at your house.
- Episode 117 - Pita Patter
- This week Nicola was enamoured with Cuerden Valley parkrun and Danny was enamoured with Maldon Prom parkrun. Nicola battled undulations whilst Danny ate home made ice cream. They also talk about volunteer counts, more trains and Byrhtnoth's statue.
- Episode 116 - Brain Trumps
- Nicola had punctures. Danny did some train spotting and nearly ran away to Paris. They talk about HerWerMerNerBuN and welcome a parkrun pioneer into the 250 Club.
- Episode 115 - Nemesii
- Friends, Romans and parkrunners. Lend me your trainers! Danny's back from his hols with a double dose catchup of parkrunning at Tonbridge and Wimbledon whilst Nicola was meeting and greeting parkrun Tourists at her home event of Leeds parkrun.
- Episode 114 - When the Cat's Away
- Nicola ran at Bolton parkrun with Dr. Ron Hill to finally achieve her Cow. Danny is visiting the cats in Rome so Kerri filled in making it an all girl show. Kerri is parkrunning again; she’s been volunteering for a while after ‘doing a Darby’ scared her a bit! Oh, and parkrunworld goes mad for #upinatree.
- Episode 113 - Totes Emoshe
- Nicola did something or other at Leeds parkrun but Danny didn't pay attention to what, whilst Danny was a hero and traversed for hours to make it to the inaugural Aylesbury parkrun. They proclaim OMG's at bumper turnouts and there is the greatest WJH audio clip ever.
- Episode 112 - Half Eaten Oreo
- The Wicked Witch of the North went to Doncaster parkrun with her baby Pumpkin whilst Danny bode farewell to colleague Anita Afonso at Wormwood Scrubs parkrun. They also bring you three more 250 Clubbers, big parkrun families and international 'Most Events' table toppers.
- Episode 111 - T'bard
- The Cat Kisser is away so Hayden Matthews joins Nicola Forward for this week's show with a 'serious DFYB message' for the boys.
- Episode 110 - Viennetta
- In this week's show Nicola get's all broody again as well as excited by megaphones and bridges at Huddersfield parkrun. Danny went on south to Southsea parkrun and had himself a time. They also talk about Mara Yamauchi, ice cream and feline nudges.
- Episode 109 - Hashtag
- It's a bumper edition of the podcast to celebrate the weekend that included International parkrun Day! Nicola got shown the secret passage at Pontefract parkrun and showed her friends the way of the parkrun. Danny meanwhile was a stranger in a familiar land recording live from Bushy parkrun's 9th Anniversary. And lauds Bournemouth Marathon too.
- Episode 108 - Jylinjham
- On the second attempt of recording Nicola managed to tell us about her time at the Brownlee-studded Temple Newsam parkrun whilst Danny thinks he was in Gillingham at the Great Lines parkrun. They also bring you kind emails, 250 Clubbers ahoy and enormous lashings of parkrunpedia.
- Episode 107 - I Will!
- This week we thought we'd try to keep it short... and ended up making it long again. Nicola didn't get to go to a parkrun due to 'BIME's' wedding whilst Danny went to Bedfont Lakes parkrun. They discuss the Dunbar Number, celebrate more 250 Club members and Chairman Joe is back with some words.
- Episode 106 - Four Wooed
- This week Nicola was chasing after a Runaway Bride in the form of her sister Carla 'BIME' Potter around 'Mudbarton' parkrun whilst Danny was being buffeted by North Sea wind down along Margate parkrun's course. They also welcome two more 250 Clubbers, are awesomely advised to go to Portrush parkrun and give an inspiring BOOM.
- Episode 105 - Rasser Frassin
- In the definitely 2nd birthday parkrun show Nicola went to the inaugural Skipton parkrun which is on a big shoe whilst Danny completed his 'Full Cowell' at the inaugural Southwark parkrun which is on a fat Twitter bird. They also bring you news of swift VM's, wish Ronnie Bray a get well soon and a hear little more Chairman Joe.
- Episode 104 - Unbirthday
- Ever celebrated something too early? We have. What we did manage to get right was going to a parkrun. Nicola went to Rother Valley parkrun to complete her Yorkshire and Humberside set whilst Danny went to the inaugural Osterley parkrun to stay atop the London list. They also bring you news of fake accounts, finalise the '99' argument and present real Chairman Joe audio.
- Episode 103 - Zingelbert Bembledack
- A day later than is usual, but still full to the brim as always. Nicola went to Pontefract parkrun later than she thought she had last whilst Danny went to the inaugural Bournemouth parkrun and put his hands in the air. They also mention Badders PW, Waterworks parkrun with Join In and a forthcoming wedding.
- Episode 102 - Cake Or Death?
- Everybody loves Eddie Izzard, especially Danny. You can tell in this week's show. Nicola went to Temple Newsam parkrun and had a '99' with a flake whilst Danny was at Chelmsford Central parkrun with Join In and Eddie Izzard. Danny even managed to grab a five minute chat with Eddie. Plus the usual news, views and emails.
- Episode 101 - It's An Ant!
- This week Nicola was taking part in her own version of a baby-laden Wacky Races at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny went over the Severn Bridge to Newport parkrun. They celebrate the 3 million parkruns run globally mark, look for animals in maps and ask when your parkrun birthday is?
- Episode 100 - Cat Hammock
- 100 not out! In this week's show Nicola went to the H-I-L-L-Y and inaugural Sheffield Castle parkrun that has no castle and Danny went to the beautiful and inaugural Peterborough parkrun where they have a lemming-built bridge. Danny also opines on volunteers and Australia whilst Nicola even shares one of his opinions!
- Episode 99 - Tuffin Puffin Muffin
- Muchos maracas! Nicola made a new friend at Danny's expense at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny learned how to alienate potential Scottish friends at Mile End parkrun. They talk about official barcodes, the new ladies record and congratulate Steve Darby into the Cowell Club.
- Episode 98 - Erm... Bongo
- Drum roll please! Nicola went with the "legend" that is her sister Carla 'Bug In Mar Ar' Potter to Brandon Country Park parkrun whilst Danny was hill training at the 'playful' Haywards Heath parkrun. They also talk tees, tweets and tattoos.
- Episode 97 - Leonardio
- parksun. Lovely Vitamin D giving parksun. Nicola was going to Pontefract parkrun but had to scramble from the mechanic's garage to get to Leeds parkrun whilst Danny was at Wimbledon Common parkrun for the first time in a long while. They talk about getting old, Danny rants about a supposition concerning faster runners and they interview Join In's Director of Sport Dave Moorcroft.
- Episode 96 - Ten Million Fireflies
- This week's hot copy of the parkrun show has Nicola going around the flat Harrogate parkrun whilst Danny went to Whistable parkrun which is next to the flat sea. They talk further about The International Date Line, Nicola needs to sort out her landline ringtone and they bring you an interview with the Speechleys.
- Episode 95 - Cheeky
- He's back! After a lengthy one week away Danny returns with a new found level of grump and rantyness! Nicola tells us about being present for Tom and Helen Williams' 100 Club Jacket presentation at Leeds parkrun #300 whilst Danny caught us up with his two parkrun journeys since last. They also discuss U11's, interesting stats and pass on a farewell to Tommy Hill from Hanley parkrun.
- Episode 94 - Holibobs
- With Danny off on holiday Nicola and Kerry took control for the first ever all female parkrun show.
- Episode 93 - Crims
- It's a big show! Nicola went to Heaton parkrun in Manchester, Danny went to Shorne Woods parkrun in Shorne, they bring you an interview with Vanessa Rayner, they discuss connotations, ponder Root 44 parkrun and discuss equalling PB's amongst much more!
- Episode 92 - Larmay
- In this week's show Nicola was not stopping for dropped barcodes and writing down non-scannables at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny saw the larmays at Maidstone parkrun. They talk about 799 Australian runners, say hello to 250 Club member number 41 and bring you an interview with Linda Cowell of the Cowell Club.
- Episode 91 - Conkerchoo
- In this week's show Nicola tells us about her time at Roundhay parkrun where she defied the belief that it was the toughest parkrun course whilst Danny went bonkers in Conkers. They chat about the first married couple to enter the 250 Club, discuss behind the scenes at parkrun and bring you an interview with James 'Becky' Armstrong.
- Episode 90 - Cowell Club
- This week Nicola couldn't get enough attention as a buggy pusher at Temple Newsam parkrun, Danny ran round on nice, back saving soft grass at the inaugural Brockenhurst parkrun and there's two inadvertant Wizard of Oz references in the show to find. They also bring you an interview with Bruce Fordyce and discuss overtaking etiquette.
- Episode 89 - moobaa
- Or baamoo? Nicola went to the not flat Cross Flatts parkrun in Leeds and King Danny went and wrecked his back even more at the not flat Queen Elizabeth parkrun in Hampshire, plus they bring you all their usual fun and games.
- Episode 88 - Really Spoiling Us
- Well, she's back. Forwood's back. Had to happen sometime. Back from sunning herself Nicola took the Poppy and BOB for a trip round Leeds parkrun whilst Danny was at Cannon Hill parkrun with the parkrun Ambassadors. They bring you news of more parkrun totals, discuss running ethics and even have short interviews with Chrissie Wellington, Steeeeve Daaaaarby and others.
- Episode 87 - Masculine Clap
- Hayden Matthews is shown the podcast ropes this week whilst Nicola has a well deserved break. Hayden revelled in family fun at Bushy parkrun whilst Danny conducted an interview within the public toilets at Preston Park parkrun in Brighton. They bring you an interview with Sarah Ngugi the Event Director at Poole parkrun, highlight Stuart Lodge's 250th run and two more events break the 500 runner mark.
- Episode 86 - The Imaginary One
- Nicola is off galavanting so The Right Honourable Kerri French, Woodley parkrun ED, steps into her shoes. Kerri tells us about the first blind Run Director at Woodley whilst Danny gets back to running at Winchester parkrun. They announce another member of the 'Cowell Collective', wonder about a Tesco Clubcard and interview Paul 'Peej' Graham, the Bushy Juniors parkrun Event Director.
- Episode 85 - Carol's Chocolate Brownie
- Shawty had them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur. This week's show is also shawt. Nicola went to the Rotherham inaugural and was a big kid whilst Danny scanned tokens and hobnobbed at Beckton parkrun. There is also news of another record global parkrun turnout, two more 250 Club members and an amazing age grading.
- Episode 84 - Derfwerber
- Another record breaking attendance weekend in parkrunworld! Nicola wore some tinkly bells at Peter Pan parkrun in Hull whilst Danny was leaning on a crutch at Brighton & Hove parkrun looking after position tokens. They also bring you a pair of great emails and an interview with parkrun Ladies World Record holder Justina Heslop.
- Episode 83 - There's A Barcode In My Shoe
- Nicola ran around a floppy three-leafed clover at Thetford parkrun, Danny went to Old Deer parkrun as well as Bushy Juniors parkrun alongside Chrissie Wellington and there are interviews with Paul 'Peej' Graham, Clive Tilley and Darren Davison plus parkrun Poland's Country Manager Jacob Fedorowicz.
- Episode 82 - Bigg, Bigg, Chaffey, Dick
- "The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey". Nicola appeased the appeals for her presence at Sheringham parkrun, going there with the Potter Clan but left hubby Ben behind whilst he did his 100th parkrun at Leeds, meanwhile Danny went overseas to the Isle of Wight. They also bring you an interview with Hanley parkrun's Event Director Tommy Hill.
- Episode 81 - the parkrun snow
- Nicola 'Vomit Face' Forwood made snow angels at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny ran at the non-snowy Pymmes parkrun v2.0. They highlight Wondiye Fikre Indelbu, interview Kerry Noble, talk tweets and fish for five stars.
- Episode 80 - Aha!
- Knowing me Danny Norman, knowing you Nicola Forwood. This week Nicola flew over to Concord parkrun and sets Danny off on one about the Longest parkrun, whilst Danny tells us about going to Norfolk where he ran a PW at Carla 'Bug In Mar Ar!' Potter's inaugural Mulbarton parkrun. They also talk French, about Morgan Freeman and speak Grumpy Cat-ese.
- Episode 79 - Let Me Google That For You
- Nicola went to Leeds. Again. Danny went to Oak Hill parkrun. Again. But for the first time in 19 months. They announce a new inaugural parkrun record attendance, bring you an interview with Anita Afonso and appeal for potw's.
- Episode 78 - Welease Wodewick
- A smaller but perfectly formed show this week. Nicola has a poorly foot so volunteered at Leeds parkrun and Danny chose toughness with a trip to Lloyd parkrun in Croydon. They talk about Harlem Shaking, 250 Club octogenarians and parkrun tattoos plus bring you an interview with a parkrun pioneer.
- Episode 77 - Percentages
- This week Nicola went to sunny Scunny (Scunthorpe) parkrun and ran a comeback PB, Danny revisited Gunnersbury parkrun and they bicker like fighting siblings as usual. The interview is with the parkrun passionate Jaz Bangerh and they ask for your help with data entry!
- Episode 76 - Very Unique
- What is a deus ex machina? You can find out from Danny's poor description in this week's show. This weekend Nicola went to Huddersfield parkrun with her very own Chauffeur whilst Danny was Chauffered over to Cheltenham parkrun's inaugural event. They discuss another super age grade result, chat about corner cutters and they bring you an interview with MWC parkrunner Gary Donald.
- Episode 75 - Dog Pat
- This week Nicola went to Temple Newsam parkrun and took part in a little panto, Danny went to Bushy parkrun to celebrate David Rowe becoming a 250 Club member then got trapped in the car park and Nicola calls Danny a scumbag. David and Sharon Rowe are this week's (last minute) interviewees, Danny and Nicola talk about Athlete IDs and define what is 'A Nerd Thing".
- Episode 74 - Administartive
- The parkrun weather fairies have got back to their rightful duties and given us better conditions on parkrunday once more! This meant Nicola could go back on tour to the inaugural Hillsborough parkrun in Sheffield and Danny arrived way too early in Chelmsford for their third parkrun event. They bring you the interview with blind parkrunner Simon Webb and Nicola gets a scolding for forgetting to log her Jantastic runs!
- Episode 73 - Skapoullis
- This week Nicola had a right falling out with the parkrun weather fairies who prevented her having a parkrunday, whilst Danny took along one of his best friends to take part in his first parkrun at the inaugural Walthamstow parkrun. Danny also spoils for a fight with all of Yorkshire, they celebrate Southern Hemisphere attendance records and they interview 'The Work Experience Lad' Finlay Hood.
- Episode 72 - Dave
- Did it snow in the UK? Well, Danny 'Dave' Norman didn't notice as he was in Ireland running at Malahide parkrun where it was snow free whilst Nicola gave it some welly around Leeds parkrun in the snow. Danny gives a speech on the 'run not a race' ethos and the Junior January interview is with 'The Awesomeness That Is Megan Eliza Stott'.
- Episode 71 - Kipps
- This week Nicola went splishing through a giant puddle at Burnage parkrun, Danny went squelching through mud at Harrow Lodge parkrun and all whilst parkrun neared the 30,000 runner mark. They extrapolate numbers for the future of parkrun, welcome the first Junior into the 250 Club and this week's interview is with Ben Gibbons, the first Junior into the 100 Club.
- Episode 70 - Hhhhh
- Into 2013 we go! Tales of New Years Day doubles, stats ahoy and record breaking attendance figures all over. Nicola went to Conkers and Leeds parkrun, Danny to Bushy and Kingston. They bring you news of Jo Pavey at Killerton, Kurt Fearnley at Newy parkrun and an interview with Aamir Murtaza. Plus some great Tweets of the Week.
- Episode 69 - Soggy Barcode Duty
- It's the New Year's Eve show and therefore the last show of 2012. Nicola went to Norwich parkrun on parkrunmas and Ipswich parkrun on parkrunday, whilst Danny went to Bushy parkrun on parkrunmas and Eastbourne parkrun on parkrunday. They take a look back on the past year's highlights and have the first Junior January interview.
- Episode 68 - Girl Sandwich
- Nicola wishes you all "a very merry Christmas" and Danny Grinch declares "bah humbug!". Nicola completed her 100th Leeds parkrun, Danny went to a very muddy Cambridge parkrun with his parents and ran in a King Danny hat and they both sing you a couple of Christmas Carols... badly.
- Episode 67 - Berslern Fertners
- This week Nicola managed to walk on water at Leeds parkrun and Danny was running across a runway at Newbury parkrun. They bring you news on Chrissie Wellington's first parkrun, Ryan Brookling's 100th first finish, the passing of barcode inventor Norman Woodland and Tom Williams returns to the show as this week's interview.
- Episode 66 - Cockneyesque
- This week Danny and Nicola bring you a Christmas jingle, an interview with Helen Trebble from Killerton parkrun, read your emails and tweets and tell you about their parkrunday. There are no prizes for guessing where Nicola was whilst Danny went to the seaside at Southend.
- Episode 65 - Thingy and Nicey
- The longest parkrun show ever! It's got a bumper sized interview with Sandra Bowers coupled with a lot of waffle from Thingy and Nicey. Nicola, well she went to "You know where" parkrun and Danny snuck in and out of Yorkshire to do Graves parkrun, which he doesn't think is that tough. They also announce the pPOTY 2012 winners and detail the difference between parkrun UK and parkrun Global.
- Episode 64 - Run Slippy
- Nicola got back to parkrunning ways at her home of Leeds parkrun whilst using Poppy as a baby baton whilst "Danny God" went to the inaugural Upton Court parkrun in Slough. They bring you 'Man Clap', tell you about Sandra Bowers' 15:48 at Newbury parkrun and quiz each other on their parkrun knowledge thanks to Chris Cowell.
- Episode 63 - Not naKeD
- Were you naked? Did you forgo the gadgets this past parkrunday? We chat about the first International Day of Running Naked and read your feedback online. Nicola took Poppy to her second parkrun to see her parkrun family at Leeds and made it on time whilst Danny went to the inaugural Alice Holt parkrun... but to the chagrin of Nicola didn't go naked of gadget!
- Episode 62 - Chantry Chantry Chantry
- We welcome back Nicola Forwood after the birth of her beautiful baby girl Poppy (Robin). Nicola tells us about her parkrunday taking Poppy to see her parkrun family at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny went to Ipswich parkrun, held in Chantry Park in Chantry where there is a Chantry. They also bring you news of swift ladies with huskies and without and remind you to get naked!
- Episode 61 - Massoosizz
- When a child is born! Baby Robin is on the way so Nicola is otherwise engaged. 'Super Sub' and parkrun Über Tourist Louise Ayling steps up and fills Nicola's shoes in this week's show. Louise tells us a bit about Wimbledon Common parkrun whilst Danny went to the inaugural Little Stoke parkrun. They also announce PPOTY 2012 and ask you the listener to come forward to be interviewed.
- Episode 60 - How Many Runs Could A Darren Wood Run
- How many runs could a Darren Wood run if a Darren Wood could run parkrun? 373 is the answer! On top of his multiple counts of volunteering, Darren holds the parkrun World Record for attending the most parkruns! This week has an interview with Darren, arguably the most passionate parkrunner out there. Meanwhile Nicola gives us parkrunpedia for Leeds parkrun and Danny tells us about Glasgow parkrun as well as about 'parkrun on tour'.
- Episode 59 - Smells Like Chauffeur Freyne
- This time around Nicola did a spot of volunteering at 'You know where' parkrun, doing many odd jobs, whilst Danny went deep into the Welsh Valleys at Bryn Bach parkrun with his two Chauffeur Freynes. They feminine clap in celebration of many feats including adding two more parkrunners into the '100 Different Events' club and Steve Way's IAU 50k World Championship win.
- Episode 58 - Bikes, Trains and Automobiles
- In this week's show Nicola tells us about hanging up her parkwalking shoes for the time being until after Baby Robin's birth, Danny watched yet another birth of a parkrun at Woodley in East Reading and he also uses the right to reply over Rory's Rant.
- Episode 57 - Hooton, Howton, Hofton, Bussey
- It's the parkrun 8th Anniversary Special. Nicola was at Leeds parkrun's 5th birthday and Danny was running on the familiar turf at Bushy parkrun alongside two family members for the first ever time. The parkrun Highlights include audio interviews with Nell McAndrew, parkrun Pioneer James Russell and the much loved Sally Willis, as well as charting Danny's parents journey leading to and during the morning.
- Episode 56 - parkrunfresh
- This week Nicola has a neon glow at Leeds parkrun, she tells Glyn Wise off for his Tweet of the Week using a capital P for parkrun and Danny pays a flying visit to Mansfield parkrun for their inaugural event. There's an interview with the wife of the husband of Joanne Sinton-Hewitt about her role as Event Activator, they welcome in another 250 Club member and give a farewell tribute to Edinburgh parkrunner Fiona Crawford.
- Episode 55 - Feminine Clap
- Put your hands together for another episode of the parkrun show! Nicola has the student sniffles but still managed to get out and volunteer at Leeds parkrun whilst Danny became a city slicker at the inaugural Burgess parkrun. The 17th member of the 250 Club is welcomed in, they catch up on Nolan Wilkens' parkrun wedding day and they kid around with udderly terrible goat puns.
- Episode 54 - Oppa parkrun Style
- The biggest and maybe best parkrun show yet?! Nicola went to York parkrun and had her own little tail end gang, Danny went to the inaugural Orpington parkrun with the Chauffeur Freynes and managed to grab a quick audio bite from Paul on the journey. They also bring you birthday Boos and an interview with The Naked Runners Dave "Robbo" Robertson.
- Episode 53 - Birfdee
- It's our birthday show! We celebrate with a small cupcake each, a single candle, a jaunty party hat and a party horn. Nicola runs alongside another small child with a lot of ambition at Leeds parkrun, Danny rides the rollercoaster of a course at Hilly Fields parkrun and they bring you a wall of birthday silence from the listeners.
- Episode 52 - Herding Cats
- Nicola was at Leeds parkrun (again!) and whilst listening to Red Red Wine on her iPod Shuffle, figured she'd done 270 laps of that course. It made her pine for new parkruns to mix it up. Danny went to Oxford parkrun after an EPIC journey and as a result learnt about Sri Chinmoy. The pair also bring you news about amazing volunteers, Grandad PSH and even a pinch of innuendo.
- Episode 51 - 10 metres equals 50 metres
- Smackdown at parkrun this Saturday! Oh yes, Nicola "the Huddersfield Bunny" Forwood vs Jessica and Peary the Bear Burdon had a little race and Jessica and Peary won in a sprint finish! Martin Yelling may have finished ahead of Danny at Poole parkrun but that is of no interest to anyone. They also bring you the Volunteer Interview about the 10 metre/50 metre Bushy funnel and they touch upon Gary Donald's first place finish as an MWC.
- Episode 50 - DanBot
- Danny scores a victory in the parkrun attendance bet, Nicola tells us all about her parkrunday at Leeds parkrun with Sharron Davies, David Moorcroft, John Inverdale and the Brownlee Brothers. Nicola even managed to get her mitts on the Brownlees Olympic medals. Danny did a "Darby" at Fritton Lake parkrun and they interview the first ever parkrunner to complete 100 different parkruns, Chris Cowell.
- Episode 49 - Horse Disco and Tiger Hip Hop
- Post-Olympic blues? Fear not for the parkrun show is here to wash those blues away! Nicola was busy helping a Junior parkrunner PB by swimming the course at Leeds, Danny went Dog Hopping by the sea at Netley Abbey parkrun and they detail the parkrun World Record being taken by Team GB Olympian Andy Baddeley with his 13:48 at Bushy parkrun.
- Episode 48 - Olympomania
- Outside of parkrunday there seems to be an Olympics going on and it's created a sporting fever in the UK! Nicola went to Arrow Valley in Redditch and felt regal being the only 100 Clubber, Danny went to the inaugural Wycombe Rye parkrun and ran up some steps and the pair bring you the usual weekly parkrun highlights and tweets.
- Episode 47 - There's A Bug In My Eye!
- The pair of drama queens that are Nicola Forwood and Carla Potter went to Roundhay parkrun this time and Nicola got welcomed over their finish line like the parkrun Royalty she is. Danny heard many dogs barking at Barking parkrun's inaugural event, they discuss the Limpet Opening Ceremony and welcome another parkrun baby into the family as well as another member of the 250 Club.
- Episode 46 - Moose
- There's no place like home. Nicola was at Leeds parkrun waiting for a bell to ring and Danny was back at Bushy for the first time in months. They bring you news of the safe return of Polish barcodes, Nicola interviews her sister for the Volunteer Interview Series and they find out about an American yappy dog called Moose.
- Episode 45 - Kit Pixies
- In this week's show Nicola headed over to Sewerby parkrun and managed to go missing, Danny went to Bedford parkrun and dodged an ankle biting swan and they bring you the first in their Volunteer Interview Series. They also bring you news of swift inaugural course records, romantic right to replies and give the results of the Poll Poll.
- Episode 44 - Baby Robin
- This week Nicola barely paid attention to her run at Leeds parkrun, Danny watched canine capers at the inaugural Southampton parkrun and they list Team GB Track and Field Olympians who've run at a parkrun. They also welcome in another 250 Club member and their tweets focus on parkrun dating and how Twitter is not Google.
- Episode 43 - Gawjus
- The Longest parkrun special with interviews with Chris 'Crispy' Wright, Steve 'Alan Bennett' Darby and Rajiv Ratan. Nicola gets quicker running 5k whilst pregnant at Harrogate parkrun, Danny makes it a family affair at Gladstone parkrun's inaugural event, they bring you the Sexy Voice-off poll result and contemplate the meaning of "dench".
- Episode 42 - Mathletics
- Tom returns to fill in for Nicola this week and tells us about his time at the inaugural Dewsbury parkrun, Danny speaks of Bluebirds at Tilgate parkrun and they finally bring you the entries into the sexy voice-off competition! They also mention a Comrades Gold Medal achiever setting a course record at Kingston parkrun and even make an appeal for volunteers on behalf of one Event Director as a birthday present.
- Episode 41 - YOLO
- This week Nicola popped on over to Bradford parkrun, panic jogged and missed the start thanks to pregnancy purposes. Danny went to the inaugural Havant parkrun and his ears were burning on the start line. They bring you an email from a billion pound stealth ship, remind you about the Longest parkrun and Danny rants about the use of YOLO in a parkrun Tweet.
- Episode 40 - Ear Tubes
- Nicola and Danny are back once again but now without their dulcet tones ringing out - the singing is no more. Nicola was at Leeds parkrun cheering friends on to PBs and Danny was at the swift and inaugural Crane parkrun. They also discuss Newcastle Down Under and entering paid for races.
- Episode 39 - To Sit On My Throne As The King Of parkrun
- the parkrun show - Diamond Jubilee Edition! Nicola was at Leeds Hyde Park parkrun clad in red, white and blue in celebration of Queenie and Danny went to the inaugural Beckton parkrun which is interestingly near the Tate & Lyle Factory as well as ran a course PB at Riddlesdown. They bring you news of two more additions to the 250 Club, a whopping age grade being recorded, talk speedwork and present the best Tweets of the week.
- Episode 38 - Fab Fourwood
- John, Paul, George, Ringo, Nicola and Danny. The Fab Four become the Fab Six for this week's show! Nicola was summonsed to Cambridge parkrun and Danny went above and beyond the call of normality to get to Marple parkrun's inaugural event. They play a quick game of parkrun Top Trumps and Danny ruins the lyrics of one or two Beatles hits.
- Episode 37 - Chanandler Bong
- Will you be our Friends? Tom made a mini tour of three Scotland parkruns, Nicola brought 100 Club goodness to Fritton Lake parkrun and Danny went to Andover where they have a 4 screen cinema above an Asda. We welcome an addition to the parkrun family, Olympian Javelin thrower Steve Backley claims a respectable time at Bromley and Crispy gives us details of the Longest parkrun.
- Episode 36 - Boycie
- Cosmic! This week the parkrun show homages the great British comedy classic 'Only Fools and Horses'. Martin returns to inform us about Guybrush Threepwood and his halfway home journey for pancakes, Nicola has an emotional journey to Bradford parkrun and Danny plays parkrun Travelling Top Trumps on his epic journey to Gunpowder parkrun. They also bring you news of hula hoops and tweets about poops.
- Episode 35 - A Mystical Quest To The Isle Of Tortuga
- Arrrr! Avast me hearties! Long Tom Silver be away from parkrun in Geneva, Wench Nicola be mobbing the matches and Danny Blackbeard be visiting Northampton and Frimley Lodge parrrrkuns! Plus they bring you sad news of the passing of legendary parkrunner Arthur James and report on New Zealand's inaugural event in Lower Hutt.
- Episode 34 - Lion Cub
- Ever realised that 'Baby' and 'PB' sound the same? Well you definitely will after you hear this! Tom went to Redcar parkrun and conducted a straw poll, Nicola went to the self-proclaimed toughest parkrun in the World and Danny went over to Greenwich parkrun. Plus they bring you news of Olympic qualifying parkrunners and very a special announcement.
- Episode 33 - 8.44
- This week is in celebration of the World's Greatest Marathon, the Virgin London Marathon. Tom went to Mile End parkrun before he spectated at the VLM, Nicola completed her pilgrimage to the home of parkrun at Bushy before running VLM and Danny went over to run Bexley parkrun before he ran the VLM too. Plus they argue about pronunciation, talk about PSH's PB and there's the usual crazy Tweets of the Week.
- Episode 32 - Running Leg Drop
- There's all kinds of parkrunMania going on this week. Tom and Nicola attended Graves parkrun and regale us with tales of fairy wands and bouncy castles whilst Danny went to Dulwich and was forced into doing the 'No loo roll cubicle shuffle'. There's also news of the elite Triathlete Jonny Brownlee at York parkrun and we find out that you better make sure your house is spotless in the Highbury and Islington area!
- Episode 31 - Eggscruciating
- Hoppy Easter and hen-joy listening to this week's egg-cellent episode. Tom went to help celebrate Hull parkrun's second birthday by day and Huddersfield parkrun's first birthday by night. Nicola finally picked up her 100 Club t-shirt and jacket and Danny went to Grovelands parkrun in Enfield. They also give you an egg pun eggstravaganza throughout.
- Episode 30 - Pique
- This week we don our sombreros, kick back and drink a cerveza or two in the sun as we celebrate all things Mexican. Tom says farewell to Lucy Perrin the Event Director at Reading parkrun, Nicola goes around and around in Leeds Hyde Park and Danny does a parkrun/Park Run double in Hackney Marshes and the Olympic site in Stratford. We also say a big hello to Sathanandasundaram Alaganandasundaram!
- Episode 29 - Vanilla
- After weeks of themes, we went back to basics this time and kept it simple. Tom recounts his all time 5k PB experience at York, Nicola describes running around a mouse at Cannon Hill and Danny sparkled at Crystal Palace.
- Episode 28 - 60% Of The Time
- The following podcast is based on actual events. Only the names, locations and events have been changed. The parkrun news anchor team of Danny, Tom and first ever parkrun anchorwoman Nicola Forwood bring you their tales of journeys to Guildford, Sedgefield and Norwich respectively. There is also the usual fine array of parkrun highlights.
- Episode 27 - Hold tight!
- Theme Park Theme parkrun! Tom tells us about Walsall parkrun, Nicola Forwood makes a guest appearance in place of Danny's parkrun absence and tells us about Concord parkrun, we find out what an arboretum is and scientifically prove that the fairer sex is less organised than their counterparts when it comes to parkrun.
- Episode 26 - Melchett
- They have a cunning plan! Tom's been losing a regular parkrunner in the woods, Danny's been flatter than a flat thing that lives in a flat and Martin is away in Lanzarote. Plus they bring you news of a Poole parkrun smackdown for super speedies.
- Episode 25 - Manhattan
- We love New York City! Whilst getting into an Empire State of Mind, Danny has been running up and down on Hampstead Heath spotting twitching Goodies, Tom has been scanning barcodes at the 'sporting' course of Sunderland parkrun and Martin was at Chickenpox parkrun. Plus they bring you news of a 79 (soon to be 80) year old lady running her 200th parkrun.
- Episode 24 - Dr. parkrun Honeydew
- Some Fozzie logic this week with the theme being a homage to The Muppets! Tom has been accompanying four generations of the Shaw family at Gateshead's inaugural parkrun, Danny has been battling for path space with an Olympic and World champion at Mile End and Martin lets us know he has plans instore for Iwan Thomas and Poole parkrun. Plus they bring you news of Sonia O'Sullivan at Melbourne parkrun.
- Episode 23 - Three Little Birds
- We hope you know your Jamaican Patois! In this week's show the guys bring a little sunshine into your life during this cold snap. Martin has been Comeback PB pacing, Tom has been down in Poole surprising Martin and Danny thanks everyone who helped him celebrate his 250th parkrun. They also bring you news of Newbury parkrun's record turnout and parkrun Brits Down Under.
- Episode 22 - 13 Hours
- Warning! There may be awful singing contained! In this week's show Tom is confused as to just what Danny makes him play along with and speaks of being at Bushy parkrun with two legendary Olympians. Danny goes into a world of his own in this tribute to Labyrinth the movie and suffers indignity at Bushy Junior parkrun once again. The pair also bring you news of another batch of super juniors and tales from parkruns around the world.
- Episode 21 - Men Of Steel and Wonderwomen
- With great parkrunning comes great responsibility. In this week's show Martin ran 16:61 at Poole and spoke of a new unblocked funnel, Tom was back in Harrogate but this time running and trying to 'hulk smash' a Comeback PB and Danny fell in love with a park called Valentines. They also bring you news of 12 year old Abbie Burrett who ran her 100th parkrun and found out what your alter ego's do during the day.
- Episode 20 - Salabratee
- In this week's show Martin was given the "no parkrunning allowed stare" from wife Liz, Tom was in Harrogate to welcome in another Yorkshire parkrun and Danny eats his words about set targets thanks to a bad case of wind in York. They also bring you news of super Lizzie Adams at Barrow parkrun and a comprehensive list of some celebrities/namesakes to have taken part at a parkrun.
- Episode 19 - Hail Caesar!
- the parkrun show pays homage to the great Roman Empire this week as Danny took part in the St Albans parkrun in Verulamium Park. Martin was tied to the sofa whilst zipping up his manflu suit, Tom was present in York at the largest field to assemble at an inaugural parkrun and Danny gets back to near PB shape in his home county of Hertfordshire.
- Episode 18 - Holy Grail
- The chaps go all Monty Python with their theme this week! Martin was a pram pushing PB pacer at Poole parkrun, Tom waffles on about oatcakes not made of oats up North in Hanley and Danny meets his loyal subjects at Brockwell parkrun. They also bring you news of a Brighton VM85-89 record and report on the record breaking 1000 runner attendance at Bushy parkrun.
- Episode 17 - Resolutions
- Happy New Year! Martin was a Poole parkrun party popper, Tom details his new full time job with parkrun and Danny reviews his journey as one of the 52 parkrunners to do the New Years Day Trifecta.
- We Three Kings - 27/12/11
- We hope you had a Merry Christmas! The guys review the parkrun packed festive weekend with Martin dressing up in a Santa outfit with a beard and pigtails in Poole, Tom had much joy run directing at Sewerby on the Eve and running at Leeds Hyde Park on the main day and Danny did three parkruns in three days in three different locations.
- Sight Beyond Sight - 19/12/11
- Tom recounts in detail his Easy Peasy 10; all 10 Yorkshire parkrun events on the shortest Saturday of the year, Martin is absent this week and Danny gets in the spirit of things at Bromley parkrun with his oversized Santa hat. Tom and Danny regale the listeners with the '12 days of parkrun', a listener busts out the shapes to YMCA and the winning name of the parkrun fox is announced!
- Ice Ice Baby - 12/12/11
- The Marathon Talk stars aligned at Bushy parkrun this week, with Martin chasing Danny down (but who was first over the line?), and Tom ran a well earned "Comeback PB". News of Awards galore in Bedford, a fond farewell to a Basingstoke great, we find out what types of running shoe you own and we hear your thoughts on Liz Jones' anti-sport article.
- Play Your Cards Right - 05/12/11
- Whilst Tom was in Geneva doing l'Escalade and Martin was doing 0.7 miles more than a Marathon along the Jurassic Coast, Danny was slip sliding around Ally Pally with a collective of parkrun nomads and asking the kids what they think the parkrun fox should be called. They also introduced and announced the first unofficial 'PPOTY's Ron Trodd and Kerry Noble.
- Meme - 28/11/11
- If you love your memes then you'll love this week's show. Martin was glorious victorious as he smacked down Danny with his parkrun PB at Brighton, Tom was celebrating his friend Russell Gardham's 100th parkrun at Leeds Hyde Park and Danny went to Wormwood Scrubs prison and protected his P.L.U.M.S.
- That's not a knife! - 21/11/11
- We go Down Under this week and look at the inaugural Melbourne parkrun, Martin went walkabout on Saturday and did a parkrun Freedom at Poole instead, Tom was keeping warm in a Sheffield log cabin and Danny went to Highbury Fields to get a record. Plus, Martin and Danny continue the smack talk over who will be fastest at Brighton parkrun.
- I'm Nicola Forwood - 14/11/11
- Nicola Forwood gets a mention or two, Martin went bonkers in Conkers, Tom committed the cardinal sin of forgetting his barcode and Danny went to the most beautiful parkrun in the world in Milton Keynes. Plus, the guys give a rundown of the best parkrun/film pun combos the community could come up with.
- Baby, you're a firework - 07/11/11
- Martin was parkrun isolated and looking to buy a 5k long piece of string, Tom went to McDonalds, Danny "Pities the fool", they ponder if there should be a Fergal Bloomer loaf available and a bunch of clowns cancel a parkrun.
- Spooky! - 29/10/11
- All the way from Frankfurt for the parkrun show Halloween Special, a non-parkrunning 'threepeat' with Martin and Danny both at Frankfurt Marathon and Tom volunteering in Leeds. We found out what you eat before your fave 5k, what scary creature you'd run as, and celebrated the youth!
- Heigh-Ho! - 24/10/11
- A bit of dwarf spotting, Tom returns and talks about having three legs, Martin finally finishes in first place and Danny went down to the woods four years later than he should have.
- Wasp Wars - 17/10/11
- Tom's away with wife and child being a podfather, Danny declares war on Vespula Vulgaris and Martin's been avoiding nudists in Poole.
- Warm Up - 10/10/11
- Comeback PB's, not warming up, Saturday morning Pymmes, winning streaks, and 149 not out for a VW75...
- Happy Anniversary - 3/10/11
- We celebrate parkrun's seventh birthday, Danny continued his exploration of foreign accents, Tom got out foxed by the countries leading freedom runner, and Martin tried to look buff on the beach... but failed.
- There be dragons - 26/9/11
- the parkrun show - September the 26th 2011
- A beautiful parkrun - 19/9/11
- the parkrun show - Monday the 19th of September 2011
- The beginning - 12/9/11
- The first parkrun show.
Marathon Talk Clothing from Sweatshop
Please remember to use code 'MTALK26' when you order your Marathon Talk clothing through Sweathsop. This will help support the show.