This post was removed by the Marathon Talk community for breaking House Rules
Episode 125 - Jason Hartmann
Released: Wednesday 30th May 2012
Boston 2012 4th placer Jason Hartmann is on the show. There's news from the Edinburgh Marathon including a chat with Hayley Haining. Haile runs his final track 10000m. Mo and Mara take top spots in the Bupa London 10000. 50,000 people run in Boulder. An almighty Kenyan smack down is set for this weekend in Oregon. Tony brings us weekly trials. You have a rant. The podium is full and we talk heart rates with Dr Garry Palmer.
- Darren Cook where were you!?
- Too hot for the Madison Marathon (USA). Race called off due to the heat.
- The Endurancelife Real Relay. Want to follow the Olympic Torch around the UK. Join the team at Endurancelife to do just that! They are looking for runners to make up an amazing team to cover 8000m. More details and join in HERE.
- Tom loves dogs. Check out this stray jog that covered 1700km in an ultra in China! (BBC)
17:35 - NEWS
- What happened at Scotlands biggest and best marathon? The Edinburgh Marathon Festival.
- We chat to 3rd placed woman in Edinburgh Hayley Haining.
- Haile G runs his final track 10000m in Hengelo at the FBK Games. It's not fast enough for the Ethiopian Olympic team for London 2012. (Ethiosports)
- Mo and Mara win the Bupa London 10000m (IAAF)
- The amazing Bolder Boulder was this past Memorial weekend in Boulder, CO, USA. (Daily Camera)
- Samsung Diamond League - Pre Classic is this weekend in Eugene, Oregon. The 5k mens is loaded. Mo V Bekele. The Kenyan mens 10000m trial takes place too! (Runnerspace)
44:40 - TONY'S TRIALS
45:30 - TRAINING TALK - with Dr Garry Palmer
How best to use a heart rate monitor in your running training.
Have a look at Garry's website Sportstest.
01:05:30 - INTERVIEW WITH BOSTON MARATHON 2012 4th PLACER JASON HARTMANN
01:37:42 - RANT. FAT JENNIS
Petra Duguid rants about crazy comments.
01:38:45 - MARATHON TALK LAUNCHPAD
Where are you running?
01:44:45 - CLOSE
11th August 2014 02:29:38
In short: real toughie but loved it.
In full: lots of hills, more road than i expected, good weather, good organisation, recommended!
19th October 2014 18:38:28
Marathon Talk Clothing from Sweatshop
Please remember to use code 'MTALK26' when you order your Marathon Talk clothing through Sweathsop. This will help support the show.