Training Talk - Articles
|Key:||Added in the last 30 days|
|Registered users only|
- The Marathon Prayer by Tony Audenshaw
- Uploaded: 15th Apr 2012 | Nr of downloads: 7189 | Last viewed: 27th Apr 2015 06:07:12
- The Marathon Prayer by Tony Audenshaw.
- Solid foundations
- Uploaded: 2nd Nov 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1434 | Last viewed: 16th Apr 2015 22:12:35
- Thanks to Kate Ramsay for creating this Excel chart following a previous Marathon Talk episode.
- Training Principles for Running
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1157 | Last viewed: 17th Apr 2015 11:03:42
- The principles of training: Overload, Progression, Specificity, Reversibility, Recovery.
- Types of Marathon training runs
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1243 | Last viewed: 21st Apr 2015 13:53:56
- Easy Runs, Threshold Runs, Long Runs, Fartlek etc. Learn all about the different training types here.
- Competent 16 week marathon schedule
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 2477 | Last viewed: 25th Apr 2015 14:46:15
- This schedule is for you if you run regularly and have experience of longer distance running.
- Improvers 16 week marathon schedule
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1314 | Last viewed: 25th Apr 2015 18:18:55
- You will embark on this schedule if you are able to run for approximately 60mins without stopping
and plan to run 3-4 days a week.
- Beginners 16 week marathon schedule
- Uploaded: 27th Sep 2011 | Nr of downloads: 614 | Last viewed: 3rd Apr 2015 17:42:49
- This schedule is for runners who have just started running and can jog continuously for 20-30mins.
Marathon Talk Clothing from Sweatshop
Please remember to use code 'MTALK26' when you order your Marathon Talk clothing through Sweathsop. This will help support the show.