Training Talk - Articles
|Key:||Added in the last 30 days|
|Registered users only|
- The Marathon Prayer by Tony Audenshaw
- Uploaded: 15th Apr 2012 | Nr of downloads: 7792 | Last viewed: 7th Jul 2015 10:59:40
- The Marathon Prayer by Tony Audenshaw.
- Solid foundations
- Uploaded: 2nd Nov 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1445 | Last viewed: 3rd Jul 2015 00:39:34
- Thanks to Kate Ramsay for creating this Excel chart following a previous Marathon Talk episode.
- Training Principles for Running
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1166 | Last viewed: 27th Jun 2015 10:12:27
- The principles of training: Overload, Progression, Specificity, Reversibility, Recovery.
- Types of Marathon training runs
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1255 | Last viewed: 27th Jun 2015 10:13:30
- Easy Runs, Threshold Runs, Long Runs, Fartlek etc. Learn all about the different training types here.
- Competent 16 week marathon schedule
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 2494 | Last viewed: 30th Jun 2015 22:29:15
- This schedule is for you if you run regularly and have experience of longer distance running.
- Improvers 16 week marathon schedule
- Uploaded: 5th Oct 2011 | Nr of downloads: 1324 | Last viewed: 20th Jun 2015 20:38:25
- You will embark on this schedule if you are able to run for approximately 60mins without stopping
and plan to run 3-4 days a week.
- Beginners 16 week marathon schedule
- Uploaded: 27th Sep 2011 | Nr of downloads: 616 | Last viewed: 13th Jun 2015 15:41:32
- This schedule is for runners who have just started running and can jog continuously for 20-30mins.
Marathon Talk Clothing from Sweatshop
Please remember to use code 'MTALK26' when you order your Marathon Talk clothing through Sweathsop. This will help support the show.